Pharma franchise can be referred to as a right or privilege. Franchise means a business that has the privilege to use a trademark of a Pharma company. PCD is also known as ‘’propaganda cum distribution’’. The franchise associates use the brand name of the pharma company to sell the products. The pharma company grants authorization to an individual or distributor allowing them to carry out the pharma company’s proprietary knowledge, products, and other terms and conditions for a specific region. The pharmaceutical company provides help to the pharma franchise in terms of marketing, sale, distribution, etc. There are no sales targets and your profit margin can be easily around 30-40%. You can start the Pharma franchise business with almost no investment and lesser risk. Additionally, you get the monopoly rights means you will be the legal distributor of the pharma company in the region.
Why start a Pharma Franchise business?
There are immense benefits of the franchise business that led people to start this model of business. Following are some of these benefits mentioned.
- The pharma franchise business offers shared profit for the Indian PCD pharma companies and franchise associates.
- It helps the company in brand establishment and the franchise associates with the profit from the sales of the branded products.
- Reputed Indian PCD pharma companies provide several promotional tools along with the brand value they hold to the franchise associates.
- PCD Pharma Franchise business is the most convenient and the fastest way to grow in the pharmaceutical industry.
- This model relieves the PCD Franchise business owner from the burden of high investment
How to choose the right PCD Pharma Company?
Once you choose the right PCD Pharma Company, you are almost sorted. But choosing the best suitable pharma franchise company for you is a big deal. Though the reputation of a company has a huge impact in choosing but still there are various other factors that are to be considered while choosing a PCD Pharma Company for your business. These factors are mentioned as follows;
- Always make sure that the company that you are choosing has a valid pharmaceutical license.
- It is always better to choose a company that has GMP and WHO certification. These certifications prove the company’s credibility and build trust.
- Always opt for a wide range of product catalogs.
- Communication is an important aspect. A company with a high response rate should always be preferred.
Zenkins Pharmaceuticals is ISO certified and one of the Best pharma franchise company in India. We have a wide range of Tablets, Syrups, Dry syrups, Capsules, Injectables, etc. Zenkins provides high-quality products along with the best price list in the pharma market. We are constantly expanding our franchise network in the area. Therefore, if you are interested in the PCD pharma franchise business, you can reach out to us, we are here to guide and present you with wonderful growth opportunities.